Join Dog Talk Weekly Now!
TOP RATED ARTICLES
- Why Dogs Pull On The Leash… Well, Tyler Sure Does. It can be quite baffling when your dog pulls on the leash. Dogs will ignore the pain being inflicted by the “noose” tightening around their necks and will even cause themselves ...
- Signs of a Dominant Dog and What Causes It Your dog puts is front feet on your lap and licks your face. You think he is being cute and affectionate, but that would be a mistake. Your dog is ...
- Should you trust this face? How easy it is to fall victim for those innocent eyes, the cute pose, the soft texture of the Pekingese. You believe you can trust him and you turn your ...
- Here’s How To Potty Train Your Dog Quickly?Toilet training a new puppy starts at the door, not on the kitchen floor. By making sure he goes out at certain points through the day, you can make toilet training much easier and quicker for you and your puppy. Follow these steps and you'll be surprised how soon you see results. Continue reading → […]
- The Online Dog Trainer ReviewWhat problem are you wishing to overcome with your dog, either a puppy or adult? Dog aggression? Dog barking? Jumping up? Pulling on the leash? Or something else? As a dog owner myself, I’ve often struggled with dog aggression and … Continue reading → The post The Online Dog Trainer Review appeared first on Dog […]
- Tyler – My Playful Companion is Painfully Missed.Tyler and I met in 2006 after the death of my last dogs, Kobe and Cindy. Sadly, on Tuesday June 20, 2017 around 5 p.m. he died. He was my bodyguard. He was my forever friend. And he loved everyone … Continue reading → The post Tyler – My Playful Companion is Painfully Missed. appeared […]
- Here’s How To Potty Train Your Dog Quickly?